A recipe inspired by Dinners Done Right
3 frozen chicken breasts
1/2 C. apricot jam
2 T. Dijon mustard
1 T. brown sugar
salt & pepper to taste
1. Freeze everything together in a Ziploc bag until ready to thaw.
2. Thaw overnight. Preheat oven to 350.
3. Empty contents of freezer bag into a greased 9 X 13 dish. Bake 30 to 45 minutes until thermometer reads 170 degrees, turning and basting once during cooking.
1. For glaze, combine all ingredients except chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 375.
3. Place frozen chicken breasts in a greased 9 X 13 dish. Baste with half of the glaze mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Turn chicken breasts over and baste with remaining glaze mixture. Return dish to oven and bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.